Posted in Share Your World Prompt 👱

Share Your World – April 17, 2018

It’s my entry for Cee’s Share Your World – April 16, 2018

List things or events that changed your life?  

  • The decision of doing Olevels and Alevels.
  • The promise I made to myself that I will work hard until my signature becomes an autograph.

Explanation: (it will be a bit long. *sorry* )

In Pakistan, after clearing the middle standard exam, students have two options to opt for, i,e. Matric and O-levels. Matriculation is local SSC (Secondary School Certificate) level certificate issued by boards of intermediate and secondary education of Pakistan whereas Olevels is conducted by CIE UK ( Cambridge International Examinations). So stepping into getting this education, i,e Olevels was life-changing for me. At first, I was a bit tentative and at the same time scared of doing it because it’s more of a conceptual based study, paper pattern is also different, and initially I was not fully confident as how I’m gonna perform in it. But I accepted the challenge, worked hard and got good grades. It gave me a confidence and taught me that no matter what, you must not stop working hard because at the end of the day, you will get a reward.

Secondly, I decided to do Alevels. It taught me everything: how to stay strong in tough times, how to face people after failures, how to stand up after a failure and still work even more harder to get the position you want. I also learned that Almighty always rewards you with success when you’ve put in your hard work and determination.

Then, I made a promise to myself that I will work hard until I become successful and financially independent. This is my drive and it has changed my life so far.

Complete this sentence: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s…

A colourful kite flying high in the sky on a kite day.

What genre of music do you like?

I listen to every genre of music may it be a pop, hip hop, R&B, Smooth, sad and sometimes slow. Basically it depends on mood.

What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week?

There’s one quote I read which says, “Never tell your problems to everyone. 80% don’t care and the other 20% are glad you have them.” I loved these words.

 

Author:

Sleeping is nice.You forget about everything for a little while.

4 thoughts on “Share Your World – April 17, 2018

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s