Hello everyone.! VAS HAPPENING. Hope you all doing good. Welcome to my little space and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.🌼
I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Anita from Discovering Your Happiness – Please do check out her blog. It’s amazing and will definitely gives you a good vibe. She has been nominated multiple times so her blog is surely an amazing one.🌸🌹
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Myself:
- It was my biggest dream to become a journalist. I was fanatic about getting into journalism and “active” politics. But actually, I wanted to have my own current affairs show and when I realized that journalism and anchoring is two different things, I decided to study business as I know that you can conduct a show even after MBA (masters in business administration) because all it requires is speaking skills and general knowledge.
- I haven’t watched or read any of the Harry Potter series: Even though I had a Harry Potter’s wallet for a style.😄😂 I know it’s strange, considering the hype that was created, but still there’s nothing wrong in it. My motto is, “My life, my choice. I will do whatever I like to do.”
- I’m blessed that whoever meets me, start liking me in the first meeting. I don’t know how and why but they get the good vibe (that’s what people say to me) and like my personality without putting any effort. So I’m thankful to Almighty.
Here are my nominations:
- Yassy Khan
- Dolly-kool kosher kitchen
- Teleporting Weena
- Kat Myrman
- Cook And Enjoy Recipes
- Bee Halton
- Cee Neuner
- Sophie Harris
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
As we all know that dusk is the time just before night when the daylight has almost gone but when it is not completely dark. So, I love the dimly lit sky when the sun is not directly visible but its rays are scattered all over the place- that orangish view it gives- I love having tea at that time by just looking at the beautiful sky and enjoying the nature. Secondly, I love sleeping so it’s “dusk_alert.”
- What is your blogging goal? Where do you see your blog in a years time?
Honestly, I want to have as many followers as I can so that my blog gets recognised. Secondly, I want to reach out to different people living in different countries with different cultures and connect with them. As for the future, I am an overly optimistic person so I see my blog reaching the acme of success.
- What does a lazy day look like for you?
Just sitting back, relaxing, watching interviews and having tea with cookies.
- What is one of your biggest accomplishments?
One of my biggest accomplishments, as yet is getting the “desired” grades in O’levels. My parents were very happy. So it makes me happy.
- What is one of your biggest fears?
My biggest fear is loosing my family and my loved ones. I also have a fear of failure.
- What is your last thought before going to bed?
- When are you most productive?
- What is one item you could NEVER live without?
- What do you think of people with tattoos?
- What word would you add to the dictionary if you could, what would it mean?
Once again I want to thank “the darling Anita.” My heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you.🌷😍😙
Now I just can’t wait to see the response of the fellow bloggers. 😄😃
Have a lovely day ahead.! 💖