Hello everyone.! VAS HAPPENING. Hope you all doing good. Welcome to my little space and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.🌼
I was tagged by Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for “The Inside My Head” tag – this tag is a bunch of questions that I’ve been asked & I answer them for you all. You’ll have a fun. Please do check out her blog. It’s amazing and will definitely gives you a good vibe. She is an ah-amazing person.💖 Thank you so much Anita. 🌷
- Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
- Attach the tag photo
- Answers the ‘This or THAT questions
- Tag a 10-20 friends.
Here are my answers:
- How do I feel at the moment? Satisfied and blessed.
- What do I need more in my life? Health, success, and happiness.
- What would make me happy right now? Tea with my mother.
- What is going right in my life? Almost everything. All thanks to Almighty.
- What am I most grateful for? List 10 things.
- I am alive.
- My health.
- My friends and family.
- Access to the internet.
- I can enjoy the small and free pleasures of life.
- I don’t have to go hungry.
- Plenty of drinkable water.
- A roof over my head and a warm home.
- The kindness of people I have never met before.
- The setbacks that have formed me and made me stronger.
- When did I experience joy this week? I am free for a month as my classes will begin in September. So I am doing an internship in my school, Dominican Convent Higher Secondary School. The students gave me love notes and tons of compliments so I was overwhelmed.
- List a small victory/success? I was literally scared of my principal and still am but when I went to her in her office and asked her for an internship, it was my “real” success.
- What is bothering me & why? What will life be like in the future: I’m very determined to earn my own money and to be financially independent. So the thought of not getting to that position bothers me alot. But never loose courage and be optimistic. That’s my drive.
- What are my priorities at the moment? Getting into university, sticking to my plans, and my health.
- What do I love about my self? I’m kind-hearted.
- Who means the world to me & why? Of course my family because they’ve been there for me no matter what. They supported me, guided me in every aspect, and provided me with everything I wanted. I love them.
- If I could share one message with the world, what would it be? It’s very difficult to believe in yourself when you know that you’re not as capable of doing things as your family says you are but there’s always a way to a destination. The difference is the time we take to get to that point. So never give up and work hard because it definitely pays off, sooner or later.
- What advice would I give to my younger self? Never show your weakness to the world. Never get afraid of people, unnecessarily. Never hesitate to speak out when the occasion calls for it.
- What lesson did I learn this week? Things happen and life goes on.
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first? First of all, I would discover myself – my strengths, weaknesses, and aims – and then I would act accordingly.
- Whats draining my energy? I agree with Anita, overthinking. It drives me craaaazy and also I get panicked easily.
- What does my ideal morning look like? Weekday morning: wake up, do prayer, have a breakfast, get dressed, and go to work/university. Weekend morning: wake up, do prayer, have a breakfast, meditate, and go to a beach.
- What does my ideal day look like? My ideal day would start like this….wake up, do 20 minutes stretching, have a glass of water and a tea in bed, check my phone, have shower, get dressed, head to the beach for running. As for afternoon, sit down to a delicous family lunch accompanied with lively conversation and laughter. Then I’d do blogging. Evening: I’d go outside for a tea and snacks, chat awhile, come back home, watch a movie, have a dinner, do prayer, and then off to bed. All pretty simple.! 😊
- What makes me come alive? Hmm…anything that makes me happy and satisfied.
- What/who inspires me the most? I get inspired by almost everything. It’s just about how “you” see things.
- Where does my pain originate? Fear of failure and loosing my family.
- What are my strengths? ○ My believe in Almighty. ○ My kindness. ○ My forgiving nature. ○ My passion.
- What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get? Nothing. (or may be I can’t think of any..)
- What is something I would love to learn? I would love to learn the art of not getting too sensitive and also how to become emotionally strong.
- Where would I want to live my ideal life? In a stone house besides the ocean. Is it possible in reality? I think so.😎
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years? I want to travel the world. I love to explore new places.
- What can I do to take better care of myself? Wake up early, set routines, and act accordingly.
- What hobbies would I like to try? ○ Ice-skating ○ roller-skating ○ bike racing. (if my parents would let me do that)😁
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? Poetry, blogging, internship in my own school, hosting, and list goes on.
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be? I want to be remembered in good words.
- Sophie Harris
- Erika Kind
- Lovable Literature
- Irene Waters
- Liss blogs
- Simona Prilogan
- Miriam Hurdle
- Oneta Hayes
- Amelia in Hull
I can’t wait to see your response.😍😙😙💞