Hello everyone.! VAS HAPPENING. Hope you all doing good. Welcome to my little space and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.🌼
I have been nominated for The Real Neat Blog Award by Esmé from Cook and enjoy recipes – Please do check out her blog. It’s amazing and food lovers will have a treat. It’s guaranteed, that her delicious and tempting recipes will make your mouth water. So you better not miss out her recipes.
The rules of the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ are as follows:
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, and ask them 7 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Questions Esmé asked me to answer:
- Where do you see your Blog in five years? I’ve answered this question quite a few times but still I have a new answer every time. This is because of the confidence that comes with every success and nomination. So as I’ve received two nominations, including this, I see my blog reaching the acme of success. I dream big and sometimes so big that it seems unrealistic. 😂 #being_cheesy. To be honest, I want to have million followers, views, likes, and comments. In a nutshell, I see my blog getting bigger and bigger in 5 years.
- What was the last movie you saw? I saw Miss Congeniality. The main story line is this: When a terrorist threatens to bomb the Miss United States pageant, the FBI rushes to find a female agent to go undercover as a contestant. Unfortunately, Gracie is the only female FBI agent who can “look the part” despite her complete lack of refinement and femininity. She prides herself in being “just one of the boys” and is horrified at the idea of becoming a girly girl. So if any of you want to see this movie, I won’t reveal the end of the story. Btw, it’s a “good watch.”
- If your five-year-old self suddenly occupies your body, what would the first thing be that your five-year-old self will do? Wow, it’s an interesting question. I was not a fussy, and an over-particular child. I was very easy-going ans still am. So considering this, I would probably do something that is not so irritating and annoying. But I’m unsure of what exactly would I do.
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? *confession* I never have I ever climbed a tree in my entire life. *sigh* 😂😁
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early? I want to be punctual but I’m the exact opposite. I think you got your answer. 😂😂😂
- If you were given five million dollars what will you do with it? I would invest it in something which gives me an advantage in future when there will be no one kind enough to give me 5 million dollars. 😁
- What is the most interesting thing you have near you right now? Please add a picture. I have a fidget spinner with me right now. It is a toy, became popular in 2017. It is claimed that it helps to relieve stress and anxiety. Here it is.
My Nominees Are:
- Merry Fairy
- Feelings and freedom
- Amelia in Hull
- Searching for my inner zen
- Erika Kind
- Sandra Conner
My Questions To You All:
- What compliment does people give you the most?
- If you could win any award what would it be, why?
- What is better: being organized or attention to details?
- If you had to choose a perpetually cold or hot place to live, what would you choose?
- What impresses you?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What is your dream car?