Hello everyone.! VAS HAPPENING. Hope you all doing good. Welcome to my little space and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.🌼
I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Teachezwell . Please do check out her blog. It’s amazing and will definitely gives you a good vibe. She has been nominated multiple times so her blog is surely an amazing one.🌸
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma. Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules of this award and my nominations below!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself:
1) I’m possessive about my close friends. I don’t restrict them but I feel threatened if they become close to others.
2) I’m protective for my closed ones. I give my 100% to make them happy and care too much.
3) I’m unable to share my problems with anyone even if I want to and also I’m unable to tell others what I feel for them and how much I care for them. I just can’t.
Here are my nominations:
3) Erika Kind
7) Oneta Hayes
9) Bee Halton
- What is your last thought before going to bed?
- When are you most productive?
- What are your thoughts on being possessive.?
- What do you think of people with tattoos?
- What word would you add to the dictionary if you could, what would it mean?
My Best Posts:
1) A View
2) Short story
Once again I want to thank “the dearest teachezwell.” My heart just keeps thanking and thanking you.🌷😍😙
Now I just can’t wait to see the response of the fellow bloggers. 😃
Have a lovely day ahead.! 💖