The sweetest lady, Bee, has nominated me for the “5 Things I Like About Myself” Challenge. It feels so good to be nominated in this challenge because I belive it’s healthy to owe yourself and give yourself a time and have pep talks with yourself like, “Hello, how’re doing? How’s life treating you? You’re so pretty. Oh My Gosh, things like this. It makes a person confident and happier.
Here’s the link , You can check what Bee likes about herself.
And here are the rules:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the picture on your post.
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- 1 thing must be a physical attribute.
- Tag 3 or more people.
1. My Smile: I like my smile and I’ve got alot of compliments like, “You got the best smile.” “You have a contagious smile.” etc etc. So these tons of compliments have convinced me as well and now I feel like, I’m having the beautiful smile on which I’m very thankful to Almighty. So smile often as they say, “More smiling, less worrying.
2. I’m not an angry person: Upon careful introspection, I’ve have been able to pin my tendency to avoid confrontation and control anger. I’m a happy-go-lucky person who doesn’t like to get involved in quarrels, arguments, and in anything which wastes my energy and time in a wrong way. When you accentuate positivity and eliminate negativity, you get an over optimistic view on life and not even a single thing annoys you or let’s say even if it does, you know how to deal with it.
3. I’m a forgiving person: Life is too short to wake up in the morning with grudges in your heart. Let go the problems you’ve faced and move on. The only possible way to live life peacefully is to forgive people not because you’re weak but because you’re smart enough to sweep away the negativity out of your life. So I don’t live with the hurtful memories that toxic people have given me. I FORGIVE them to KICK them OUT off my life.
4. I’m a caring person: I love to help people in any possible way I could. I love to do social work. I love to provide shelter to every begger, and to every person who’s in need. This is reason I want to own an OLD HOME one day to help the aged ones because when you’ve crossed the age of 70 or 80, you need your family members and your children to have funny and cheerful conversations with you and they want people to listen to their experiences and about their life but unfortunately people get so busy in their respective lives that they don’t get time. So I want to provide a shelter with an atmosphere where these elderly people can have friendly conversations, best pass times, and anything they want so to make them happier and to help them let go the problems they’ve faced. (Send me prayers to fulfil my dreams, Thanks in advance.💞)
5. I love to give surprises: I’m an extremely creative person when it comes in making people happy. I love to give surprises to people on their birthdays or any special days. I feel good when people smile because of me.
And my nominees are:
3. Cee Neuner
Thanks for visiting my blog.💕