In this part of the series, I’ll mention the blessings I got by being a hostelite. I’m so blessed to have admitted in the best university I can imagine. It is like a dream come true. All thanks to Almighty for showering me with so much of everything.
So here are the things I enjoy being a hostelite:
- Getting up early in the morning.
- Taking proper breakfast, on time.
- Being punctual.
- Having whatever lunch or dinner is made without any tantrums. Though I’ve an option to order food but there’s a sense of responsibility that this is my budget and I’ve to deal accordingly. (But still I ordered twice or thrice😂😂)
- Walking in the lush, emerald green grounds.
- Sitting around a water fountain.
- Rushing towards the coordinator’s office for attendance at sharp 8 pm. and the chatt we have with her during that 1, 2 minutes is one of the best part of the day.
- Roaming around the hostel but only till 9 pm.
- Going to senior’s rooms.
- Playing ludo and uno.
- Chatting with the sport’s persons. (There are many female cricketers, playing at national and international level, in our hostel)
- Watching the matches. (My university promotes sports very much and is best known for the annual sports days.)
- Having tea at 4 pm.
- Thinking of the snacks or food we get in the mess. That curiosity has it’s own charm. 😁
- Playing loud music on weekends.
- Setting alarms. 😂😂
- Taking handwash out of the cupboards ever time I go to washroom. It’s funny but it’s what it is.
- Going to the ‘big tree’ for free WiFi. (My university have this very old, big tree around which we sit and enjoy at night but only till 9 pm as after this time gates are closed.)
- Gossiping with roomates.
- Sharing stories of our experiences with other hostelites.
Here are the pictures of my Hostel/University: